Pages

Saturday 16 May 2015

Teachers day! aka Hari Guru : Tema Kerajaan Melayu Britain [lebih krg laa]


As usual 0n 16th May, we celebrate teacher day.. especially in sch0ol.. t0day is 18th May 2015.. 0n ths date.. my sch0ol celebrate teachers day and it be a meaningful day when the day is handle by me and my friends.. actually it's kp.. (ketua pelajar).. 0pps f0rg0tten tw0.. helped by 0ne bakris (badan kepimpinan remaja islam sekolah) and 0ne prs (pmbimbing rakan sebaya)..

*s0rry br0ken english?

S0me pic taken Bef0re that day.. *d0 w0rking 0key.. clean up the main hall


 *dec0rate the main hall


 *Yeah! it's me and my friend, Izu
 The waiting day had arrived
 0ne 0f my friends that help me dec0rate the back dr0p, ANiq Khuzairi
 *There is Nadia with ducksmile, Puteri Nursyakirah at the back and d0n't kn0w wh0 is int he fr0nt
 0ur dec0rated Hari Guru 2015 bertemakan Masyarakat Melayu dahulu kala 0r nak panggil Kerajaan Melayu dulu-ii bole jugak
 Jangan salah faham.. telur Din0saur tue.. hihi sis yang ltak kat situ

 Hiasan tepi dewan ditampal dengan gambar cikgu-ii, Hitam putih sebab dulu-ii mane ade c0l0r..

 0ne 0f 0ur prop.. on the stage
 Me and my friend, Izufarahiyah Izzuddin



 I l0ve this pic!! Miss them

No comments:

Post a Comment